- These are the ends of the arms were the arm attaches to the ceiling mount and the at the opposite end, the camera mount. 6 pieces.
- These make up the elbow of the arm. 3 pieces.
- These are part of the shoulder joint of the arm. The flat portion of this part is attached to the ceiling mount. 4 pieces.
- These are the spacers for part “C” above. 3 pieces.
- These are arm stabilizers. I don’t really know if they help or not, but there was a hole there and I figured it might. 2 pieces.
- These are the tensioner mount points. 4 pieces.
Index – Articulated Arm Camera Mount
- Articulated Arm Camera Mount – chapter 2